Is it Braxton?

Im full term, and right now my stomach keeps getting tight and hard. Are they just Braxton? Is it something I should be worried about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm a week from my due date and my stomach does the same thing. Mine is from him moving a ton though too.
    No, you shouldn't be worried about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on May. 10, 2009

• um yess i've never heard anything like that in my life! You should talk to your doctor! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    cupcake1245

Answer by cupcake1245 at 3:04 AM on May. 10, 2009

• tight and hard sounds like braxton to me...menstrual like cramps is the real thing
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:33 AM on May. 10, 2009

• cupcake 1245:when my doctor described Braxton hicks to me earlier in my pregnancy he used the words tightening and hardening of the abdomen...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:35 AM on May. 10, 2009

• yes it could be braxton hicks btu dont just dismiss it keep track of them time them and if they get closer or stonger then go get checked.
    good luck and congrats
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:17 AM on May. 10, 2009