Help with natural remedies for Lyme Disease in 4 year old.

Crystal-Clear

Asked by Crystal-Clear at 10:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• idk www.gerson.org we went there and it helped us but we didn't have that problem i would call them and ask
    Anonymous

• Lyme disease needs to be treated with antibiotics. If left untreated, the disease will progress and can have serious effects on the heart, nervous system, and joints. You should get your daughter to a doctor ASAP, before the disease progresses to the point that she will have lifelong effects or even death.

Lyme disease is bacterial and your daughter NEEDS antibiotics to save her from the pain and complications she WILL suffer if left untreated. Early treatment may result in a full recovery. Searching for herbs online to treat a bacterial infection, sadly, will not.
    TwinmomPlus

Answer by TwinmomPlus at 2:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My sister had Lymes disease. She did the antibiotics intravenous but was having a very hard time from injuries received by being hit by a car years earlier. The lymes disease would make them swell and painful. She kept up with the antibiotics and added sugar and yeast free diet for a while and has not had a problem since and it has been many years.
    Roxanne0607

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My children (4) and I have late stage, or chronic Lyme. I am on IV's. I am persuaded that Lyme patients need to use a combination of treatments. There are some great websites I could send you too. I have a group that talks about alternative treatment of Lyme that you can see at http://astateofdenial.ning.com I use that URL because my State denies that chronic lyme exists. I can talk to anyone who has questions about Lyme disease at that site because there is both email and chat. I also take phone calls on my good days.
    Pblu9207

Answer by Pblu9207 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• There is none. Don't regret treating it aggressively as soon as you are able to.
    ny_momof3

Answer by ny_momof3 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009