Whats that smell?

Im 39 weeks and some odd days i SWEAR my breast smell like breast milk and its been like that the last few days. Is it possible or am I just imagining things?? If It is the smell of breastmilk (kinda like baby spit up) is it cuz theres something wrong? Or is it normal? Did this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Health

• Sounds normal I would guess you are leakinga little try cleaning your nipples and check your bras they could be collecting it
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:42 AM on May. 10, 2009

• That's normal, but you may not be leaking, just giving off the scent. It has to be that way so the baby can smell it when it's born and able to nurse (if you wanted to nurse). It's been said that breast milk smells like your amniotic fluid, so the baby associates it with the womb. Funny how nature works...

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 7:52 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Pretty cool, isn't it?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:16 AM on May. 10, 2009