Whats that smell???

Im 39 weeks and some odd days i SWEAR my breast smell like breast milk and its been like that the last few days. Is it possible or am I just imagining things?? If It is the smell of breastmilk (kinda like baby spit up) is it cuz theres something wrong? Or is it normal? Did this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• btw..I know its not MILK yet so what could it possibly be...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm sure it is your milk supply coming in. Well colustrum (sp) anyways. No theres nothing wrong its just getting ready for your baby. Perfectly natural! =) good luck and congrats.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:54 AM on May. 10, 2009

• do you have large boobs? like they are constantly touching eachother in the middle?

if yes, it could be.. and i know this sounds gross but it happens...it could be sweat building up between there and then it dries and gives off a foul odor. that tends to smell like baby spit up...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 10, 2009

• wellive had colostruum that leaks out since my second tri. The smells only a few days old..is it possible its just in my head?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on May. 10, 2009

• my breasts do touch in the middle...and the smell goes away when I take a shower or bath so that would make sence..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on May. 10, 2009

• im a genius! lol mine do this also... dont worry about it..i just keep a few napkins with me LOL just in case ya know?

or a wipey or something :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on May. 10, 2009