i cant stop crying ... or yelling ... is this normal?

so im 14 almost fifteen weeks pregnent and hormones are a HUGE issue!
one second im yelling at my boyfriend and telling him im moving out and that i cant stand him ... then not even a minute later im crying my eyes out with apology.
i find myself crying over everything! ... and to top it all of im still getting morning sickness VERY BADLY so im always in the bathroom getting sick and crying at the same time.
is this gonna stop anytime soon or should i press the issue with my doctor?

miss.meagen

Asked by miss.meagen at 3:46 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel..
    I'm about due and my hormones are like.. woah!
    I mean just a second ago I was just wanting my boyfriend then out of nowheres I start crying because of everyones bullshit they're giving me and everything that is happening is getting to me.
    Plus I'm getting really jealous because all my friends are having their babys and I'm just sitting here like a log doing nothing but sobbing about my life. ):
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on May. 10, 2009

• it is normal to be that way but if you feel that soemthing just isnt right then yes talk to your dr tell them that it is jsut alot and ask what you can do . i found that if i took a bath with candles and listen to soft celtic music tha tit helped me relax and not be so well b*tchy and my husband even said it helped me
    the hormones wont stop im sorry to say they will jsut get worse , the morning sickness yes it can go away but it can come back or it can jsut end up staing th ewhole time, try peppermint tea (hot) or even just suck on a peice of peppermint also chamomil tea (sp?) also hot works to settle your stomach . i hope you feel better and if you ever need someoen to talk to or just some advice im on line not as often but i still check every day for messages. while my newborn naps. i would love to help you any way i can . good luck . i hope you feel better
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:16 AM on May. 10, 2009

• you need to just get yourself on check and think befor you speak!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:32 AM on May. 10, 2009

• This is very normal. When I was pregnant with my son, I threw vases and plates at my husband one day. I was a crazy person. Just make sure you try to relax and not get too stressed. Do talk to your doctor about it, it will make you feel less crazy. And make sure you try to eat well, even well you feel sick. I ate alot of bread and pasta during my pregnancy and it made my nausea go away a little.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 4:59 AM on May. 10, 2009

• there is no issue to press with your doc, welcome to pregnancy
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• IMAMOM -- That is not a very helpful comment

Meagan, yes this is very normal. There are a couple of things you can do to help. When you need a hug, ask for one. They help, I swear. When you are feeling GOOD, make a point to share that with your BF so that he gets to experience the positive parts too. When you are feeling angry do something that makes you happy, take a bubble bath or read a book or whatever you do to relax and feel good. It's going to take a while for your hormones to balance out, (my son was 3 when mine finally balanced completely) so you should try to find productive ways to deal with the mood swings.
    Let your loved ones surround you and support you! Relish the happy moments and try to deal with the unhappy ones as painlessly as possible. And don't drive your BF away, make sure he knows how much you love him!!!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 8:48 AM on May. 10, 2009

• you can talk to your doctor., but i'm afraid my hormones only got worse. my dh pisses me off left and right. thank god for him he hasnt been able to be around for the pregnancy but like every other weekend. i yell and scream and then i'm also crying in apology. maybe you should pick up a hobbie to take your mind off things. or pregnant yogo, i hear that really helps. good luck to you.
    BekaBug

Answer by BekaBug at 9:41 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I know how you feel....My husband comes home from work and ill be sitting there crying hell ask me why and all i can tell him is i dont know...It drives him insane. then he hs to give me some randome pep talk so i feel better then about 20 min later im mad at him and were yelling....it happend at walmart one day and he wouldnt say a word to me when we were in the store then all the sudden i was crying in the middle of walmart because i felt so bad for yelling at him and him not talking to me....I wish i could tell you that it gets better but it dosnt. Or at least it didnt for me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:45 AM on May. 10, 2009

• One of the many joys of pregnancy... I'm 28 weeks and my roller coaster has gotten more bumpy the further along I get. The post that said to articulate how you feel and ask for help/hugs/whatever you need when you need it is great advice. When I do that and spell out for my husband what I need (even though it sometimes annoys me that I have to do that!) he does what I ask and it stops the chaos from growing. Hang in there - and good luck!
    lb304

Answer by lb304 at 10:19 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I have emotional ups and downs still and I'm almost 30 weeks. I know it is hard, but realize that your body is going through a lot, and know that you will be able to get through it! Be strong girl, you can hang in there! If you ever need to just vent about anything you can message me! I am a cry baby too! LOL.
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 4:43 PM on May. 10, 2009