Would you....

If you could do this and get away with it would you?
Would you egg someone care?Who?
Would you rob a bank?What would you do with the money?
Would you eat nothing but chocolate for a week?
Would you use a 24/7 maid service?Nanny?Cook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No to egging because I think its stupid.
    If I robbed a bank I would use the money to.. Hmm buy a house.
    No I wouldnt eat only chocolate for a week because I'm pregnant and nursing and its not good for any of us and with my crazy taste buds I would puke. lol
    And no I would'nt use a maid because I would rather clean things myself. I don't like how others do it. They never do it to my standards, or liking. lol Its like OCD I guess.

Why? Would you? =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:02 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Would you egg someone care?Who?  My home-ec teacher from 7th grade - yeah, I hold grudges......
    Would you rob a bank? Sure, why not?
    What would you do with the money?  Probably spend it on my kids.
    Would you eat nothing but chocolate for a week?  Yes, but my thighs would hate me.
    Would you use a 24/7 maid service?Nanny?Cook?  Yes, please.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I asked this question and my answers would have to be:
    1.)Yes Id egg my dads house cuz hes a prick
    2.)If I robbed a bank id spend the money on brand new baby stuff and a brand new breast pump because I dont like used stuff (but we do what we have to)
    3.)No I dont really like chocolate...
    4.)No to the maid service bcause im like lucasmama08 and no to nanny cuz I look forward to as much baby mommy time as possible but yes to the cook because come on thats just a no brainer to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I have to say no to all of them.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:16 AM on May. 10, 2009

• 1.) Sure, I'll egg someone's car. My dad's ex-wife. She's a such a horrible bitch!
    2.) Rob a bank and get away with it? Yes, please. I'd pay off My house, as well as my Mom's and SIL. Then I'd get my MIL the best chemo treatment in the world...
    3.) Chocolate would get old eventually.
    4.) I'd use the maid. Cleaning is not my thing and my SO needs a break!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:21 AM on May. 10, 2009

• No, I think vandalism is wrong and foolish. Stealing is contrary to my beliefs. I'd be tempted about the chocolate, but I'm sure that after a day of only chocolate that I'd crave other foods. Maybe fruit filled chocolate- right? raisins, cherries, nuts... yeah that's the ticket! LOL!
    Oh yes, I'd love to be able to afford a maid and cook, and a chauffeur and a gardener, too. I'd be supporting the economy by providing jobs. Right? :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:25 AM on May. 10, 2009

• egg a car- yes- my sons father
    rob a bank- naa
    chocholate oooo ya
    cleaning service 24/7 YES YES YES
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• OH OH I didn't see the nanny and cook part. Ok heres my answers.
    No to the Nanny. I'm a stay at home Mama and LOVE love my baby boy. =)
    Yes to the cook, hell yeah. I can cook.. somethings but.. Damn.. I would love to have someone here to just make my pregnant but every stupid thing I want on a whim hahaha. Sometimes I just want to lay down, or play with my son, and I just don't feel like cooking anymore, but it needs to be done. So I would definetly use the help. And maybe I would bring a maid.. Hmm I would have to keep checking tho.. lol. I can see it now.. theres me no no no like this.. NO THIS hahah wow.. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:03 PM on May. 10, 2009

• None of the above.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:20 PM on May. 10, 2009