hi, has anyone experienced any pain when having sex from behind after having a child?? My son is 16 months but I took ages to heal. So I have just managed for the 1st time to do it from behind. When my partner thrust in it felt like he was pressing into my cervix, it hurt. Also he said that he felt like he was hitting something. Is this normal??thanks

painful sex after childbirth
am i normal?

lucinda23

Asked by lucinda23 at 4:10 AM on May. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• It is normal. Don't worry. I have the same problem.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 5:36 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Same here hunny, its normal. I have polycistic overies and that causes some of my discomfort. If you seem really bothered by it and if you are still unsure, see your Gyno, thats what I did. Ya know...just to make sure. :)
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 6:27 AM on May. 10, 2009

• yes it does hurt you never get used to it i use cooking oil it helps ease it in, and the faster it goes in the shorter it hurts.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 11:27 AM on May. 10, 2009

• thanks so much for this guys!! its great to actually relate to other people. Its such a weird feeling of discomfort. But I guess everything does't go back to normal after having a baby.
    lucinda23

Answer by lucinda23 at 11:50 AM on May. 10, 2009