NEW TO HERE!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

MY CYCLE WAS SUPPOSE TO START APRIL 15TH BUT IT CAME APRIL 17TH THEN IT WAS LITE AND IT ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS THEN I SPOTTED 2 DAYS FROM THE20-21 TESTED AN IT WAS NEGATIVE COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT? ANY ADVICE OR ANY ENCOURAGING WORDS PLEASE! HAD MISCARRIAGE 10/2008 ME AND MY HUSBAND REALLY WANT A BABY GIRL WE HAVE 4 BOYS ALREADY

akeelah09

Asked by akeelah09 at 4:27 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sign up at www.yourdays.com I always went by that site to get preggo with my kids it has it set up for when to try and concieve for boy and girl and it worked for us both times.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:52 AM on May. 10, 2009

• i would say that was stress... it happens to me alot!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 5:08 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Could be stress, could be pregnancy. I would be safe and assume youre pregnant till you know otherwise. I spotted with my son just like that and didn't assume I was pregnant. I went out drinking (must have been 2 days after I concieved) and my son was born with a heart defect. Could be coincidence but I don't think so. My advice, wait about a week and take another test. Or better yet, see your dr and get a blood test to see.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 6:25 AM on May. 10, 2009