What do you think?

So,do any of you usually recieve Mother's Day cards from sisters,grandmothers,mothers,or any other female family member?I think I am a great mom,and always wondered why I was the only one giving these out to other moms.They make cards for this! I've never gotten one from anyone besides my hubby and son.Feeling sad :[

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 7:28 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• No I haven't been given Mother's Day cards from anyone other than my boyfriend and daughter. Sometimes I send cards out to my grandmothers. I think some people have taken Mothers Day around the wrong way. Because you're not their mother, you won't get anything from them. I always thought of it as my own children acknowledging me rather than everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 10, 2009

• From time to time my sisters have sent them, and from time to time I've sent to my sisters and aunts, but not regularly. It doesn't make a difference in my life one way or the other.

Answer by Bmat at 7:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I get a Thinking of You card from my sister but not a Mother's Day card bc I'm not her mother.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on May. 10, 2009