How soon until your earliest pregnancy signs show?

I'm curious to know how soon do your earliest pregnancy symptoms start to come on? I'm not due for my period until May 23 and I'm having mild cramps and my breasts look like they got bigger.

yay4pink

Asked by yay4pink at 7:46 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My first sign was always my boobs. They HURT! That started by the time I was 2-3 weeks along. Good luck!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:34 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I hope my boobs get bigger!!! My first sign was that I started craving things I didn't normally want, like steak.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:45 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My first pregnancy, it was the achey boobs (I found out when I was around 4 weeks or so.) With my second pregnancy, I was in excruciating pain & started bleeding alot when I was about 5 weeks along. It ended up being an ectopic pregnancy that I had to have surgery to fix. This time around, I didn't have the hurt-y chest feeling. I got a round tummy right around 7 weeks, I was already eating soo much and craving tons of food. Of course, I'd missed my period - so I knew something was up.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My first sign with both of my pregnancy was the vomiting that was bout 3 weeks after conception. Everything came about 2 months after conception.
    Rozzy720

Answer by Rozzy720 at 11:24 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Everyone is different of course but I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 7 1/2 weeks along. I had REALLY BAD CRAMPS and was convinced my period was coming any day. Never came, friend insisted I take apregnancy test and right away was a big positive! Other than cramping I had NO other signs :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:56 PM on May. 10, 2009