Does anyone have any Stroller & accessories suggestions for 2 Toddlers in the rain?

I might be walking home for about 12 blocks home with 2 toddlers. The weather is generally rainy, windy and cold. I don't want to get them wet, windblown or cold. Does anyone have any suggestions and what works (ed) for them?

Flower_Mom

Asked by Flower_Mom at 8:03 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you need it now I can't help. I just got a Joovy Kooper stroller for my DS. It has a very large umbrella that would work great. They have plastic that goes over the stroller also.
    javiandjaysmom

Answer by javiandjaysmom at 8:33 AM on May. 10, 2009

• These work great--keeps the little ones dry and keeps the wind from chapping their little faces! :o)

http://www.stroller.com/rain-cover.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:54 AM on May. 10, 2009