What is the worst job you ever had?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I worked at a dry cleaners. Hated it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I would have to say McDonalds when I was 18. Went home smelling like a Big MAC EVERY DAY FOR NEXT TO NO MONEY> SORRY MY CAPS KEY IS STUCK
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I worked in the classified ad department of our local newspaper. My boss was a real horse's butt. He would deliberately do anything he could to embarrass those of us fortunate enough to work in his department. He particularly disliked anyone who had been to college. At that time, I had an Assoc. degree and so did a couple of the other girls. He insulted us and put us down at every turn. One of the girls actually tried to sue the paper on the grounds of mental distress. This was 29 years ago, so she was told to suck it up or quit. She quit! It was that job that convinced me to get my BS and later my masters so I would be qualified for better employment and get away from people like him. It mostly has worked.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:33 AM on May. 10, 2009

• =[ I've had a lot of craptastic jobs. Which is kinda why I don't want to jump back on the horse, so to speak.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:35 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Waitressing. I am not meant to deal with the public. I ended up walking out in my bra so I wouldn't have to go back and return the company shirt.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• The worst jobs I had, well it is a toss up between the day care from Hell, or the bakery that expected me to do a two person job alone in a very short amount of time.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Arby's when I was 17
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:48 AM on May. 10, 2009

• walmart they pay peanuts and you have cameras on you all the time , every lil thing could be a violation of the massive rule book
    I felt like I was in a Maximum security facility ( I was just trying to earn a livin Judge honeslty )
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• telemarketing

Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• telemarketer
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 1:04 PM on May. 10, 2009