Would you recommend Juvederm or Restylene as an option?

Oh getting older is not fun. I'm thinknig of doing something about the lines around my mouth, any advice is welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You are sooooooo right. Getting old is so not fun. Please contact me, I would love to tell you about an anti-aging line I use and love. I smoked and had a ton of little lines around my mouth. Not any more!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:47 AM on May. 10, 2009

• LOL! I love getting older, but I HATE looking older!! I've tried a lot of things to get rid of the lines and folds that develop, including both Juvederm and Restylane. Its not really which product you use, but who injects them! I went to one plastic surgeon, and I really didn't care for it. Finally I found the guy I go to now(Dr Aharonov), and I really look natural. All of my friends just think I'm getting more rest! Find someone you can trust, who doesn't try to push you into more treatments. Look at their before and after pictures... you want to be sure that his idea of natural fits yours! GL!
    BonniesMom4

Answer by BonniesMom4 at 11:05 PM on May. 19, 2009