mothersday

i just want to wish everyone a beautiful mothersday full of spoiling =)

feel free to share how you guys have spent you're day and what nice surprises you have gotten. i ll write mines later (if hubby even thinks of motherday lol)

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 10:47 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So far, my Mother's Day has been great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 10, 2009

• HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm home from church today with my 3 yr old prince who has pneumonia.But my hubby took our 2 yr old princess to church with him. We are home bound so we're gonna grill steaks, take our sunday naps, & plan to do something later in the week or next weekend when our little guy is feeling better.

Have a blessed day and a GREAT week everyone!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:52 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I don't get my present until next month we had to order it its a necklace of my dd. I got woke up by dd kissing me and saying mommy we made bacon for you, fell back asleep for 10 mins then woke back up to dd screaming "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY I LOVE YOU. It was nice surprise

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I forwarded a message that I got here on CafeMom to my dad, about a blind girl who hated the world and only wanted to be able to see, then her boyfriend donates his eyes for her. Very moving, quite a tear-jerker. Anyway, my Dad's a pastor and he used that message in his sermon today, and I don't think I saw a dry eye there. Mother's Day is tough this year, as it's my first without my Mom, who just passed away on February 28th.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2009

• jburg im touched by your answer! im sorry for your loss and i hope that you can still enjoy mothersday. your mother is in my prayers
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 8:08 PM on May. 10, 2009