To ANY mom who can help!

I am going crazy. I have had this issue for the past month with sneezing and a stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and now I am coughing. I wake myself up at 2am because my nose is so stuffed up I can't breath and I sneeze about 50-80 times in the span on 2-3 hrs (no joke). I was at a baseball game the other day and had my whole section saying bless you to me!
I have tried sudafed, Claritan, Zertyec, Benadryl, Triaminic-adults...and NOTHING is helping me, not even a little bit. I think it might be because of the baby, but I am not sure, I have gone to the dr. about 6 times and they keep giving me more meds that aren't helping. I have never felt like this before. Anyone have any advice?! =(

nmarie13

Asked by nmarie13 at 11:28 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here are a few suggestions: eat local honey, drink lots of peppermint tea (be sure that peppermint is the only ingredient), stop eating dairy; if you are concerned about getting enough cacium, then read this: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/strong_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 11:32 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I was going to suggest Benadryl but see that you've tried it.

Are you using a humidifier?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• uu could have a cold cuz of the recent weather change or u could just have a bad case of allergies.i doesnt sound like symptoms of anything else n i doubt ur allergic to babies.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• put a little bit of vicks by ya nostrils 2 clear up the stuffed nose it helps a whoooole lot
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:44 AM on May. 10, 2009

• get a sinus flood thing. ask your dr about it.
    I go through the same thing.

I also use nose strips at night. no meds in it, just opens the nose so you can breath better. It helps me. I don't wake up with a major bloody nose in the mornig after eithor.

good luck
    Anonymous