Aren't we all touched by motherhood ourselves here? As mothers now, of a child passed, by birth or adoption or TTC what are your most emotionally important motherhood times?

My most important times were when I was pregnant with my first child, a very long time ago, a specialist thought I would die in delivery because of what ended up being a miscalculation of lab results. It was most joyous to know his calculations were wrong and nothing at all was wrong with me. The second is in my third pregnancy we thought I had, and I did not and do not have it, breast cancer. That was a tougher emotinal pregnancy than with my first time physical problems. And my third most important emotional time was bringing back together my children and husband and myself after a necessary hard tough move. I started that move and I started the move that helped us again to be together. Things are tough with my husband but my children are calm and very much at peace and happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Mine was the day my first son was born. The minute I saw his little face, my WHOLE world changed in ways I could never imagine. The amount of love I felt for him was so incredible and hard to believe. I never thought it would be possible to ever love another person the way I love him. Now, I'm looking forward to the birth of my second son. There is no greater thing in life then being a mother!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:36 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Happy mothers day to you. I really don't understand what your asking. But i love being a mother and im sorry for all the hard times that you have been throw.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:37 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Ok i understand now. I agree with with (diva320) when i had my daughter, well once her head and arms were out i finished delievering her it was amazing her little face and how much love i felt was, well words can't ezplain how i felt. Sorry for not understanding i had to have my SO read your question and ask him what the question was. I LOVE be a MOMMY EVERYDAY of my life. Happy Mothers Day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My most emotional was when my son was born. I was worried sick about him because he was born with a condition that had to be surgically repaired. My family prayed to God day in and day out for my son to make a recovery. God answered our prayers.

My son is now a very active, healthy and happy little man. :-)

I thank God everyday for giving my son the gift of life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 10, 2009

• oh raemommy thank you for your wishes. op here. thank you for sharing. how very very lucky you are that you can share cafemom with your SO. My husband and I are in tough tough times but my kids are most incredible and they strengthen me even with all we've been through to have them and with our moves. I know some mommies are without their own children for different reasons. I'm just thinking of everything mommy. When i was in my nineth month with my first baby my husband wouldn't give me a card or wish for mother's day because the baby wasn't born yet. But looking forward to our child back then at that time still made me a mom I think even though I could yet then hold my baby. Prayers for peace for every one touched by motherhood in any way good and hardships.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 10, 2009