Will you pray for me please?

I need a job. My husband's hours were cut back and we are hardly keeping food on the table. I thank God he still has a job, we have a roof over our head and we have been able to kee food on the table so far. I ask God to help me find a job to add income in our household to make our ends meet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers. Are you crafty? Maybe sell on etsy or other things for sale in paper or ebay? Can you sign up with a temporary agency for some kind any kind temp jobs? Prayers and Hopes for your family mommy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 10, 2009

• You and your family will be in my prayers! We are going through the same thing. I was laid off of my job as well. So I can completely relate to you guys. I am so sorry you guys are going through this! Hugs to you and your family.
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 11:46 AM on May. 10, 2009

• ill pray 4 u.go on welfar to help out for now.and wic.there is nothing wrong with that.a lot of people think going on welfar means your poor.but it helps a whoooole lot
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:55 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I'll pray for you and your family.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 12:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I will pray hon.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:18 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I will pray for you and your family.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yep- in my prayers!
    mommyof3xy

Answer by mommyof3xy at 6:07 PM on May. 10, 2009