Which era do you think is making a comeback?

I read in a lot of articles that the '80's style is coming back (including shutter glasses). But in reality, I'm seeing a lot of 20's and 30's making a return as well, as in the sharp shoulders and nipped in middles in clothing. Also, building architecture, I'm seeing a lot more molding and ceiling tiles that reflect the 20's and 30's in newer buildings. What have you noticed in newer styles?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 11:59 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they are all sort of mixed in here, especially with clothing. I am seeing 50's as well a 60's in there too. I love the older style architecture.
    Anonymous

• Please everyone . . . fight the comeback of the 80s!~lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:38 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Def. the 20's, 30's, and 40's!!
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 1:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm glad I read your question all the way through, as I have to admit that I've seen evidence of just about all era's except maybe the 50's in various areas. Clothes, architecture, interior design, cars, landscapes.... and on & on. I think it's a great compliment to our society that we are comfortable enough in our own skin that we can express the designs we prefer without "following the crowd" into another era where we all look/dress/eat/live/drive the same style/fashion/taste.... (and today, there isn't a lot about our society that I can compliment, for sure!) :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:17 PM on May. 10, 2009