How many kids do you have and what are their ages? I trying for #2, and my son is turning 4 next mth, I want him to be close to his brother or sister, is 4/5 yrs a really big age gap?

Tonika123

Asked by Tonika123 at 12:27 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My girls were 4 1/2 years apart. I felt this was perfect. The 4 1/2 year old was great help. My granddaughters are 3 1/2 years apart, it's not so good. At 3 1/2 she is still plenty jealous and not able to help out alot.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• my son is 3 years and my daughter is 18 months old. i wish i had my two further apart because they are always at each others throats. but i wouldn't change it now that they are both here. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:32 PM on May. 10, 2009

• my dd is 2 but she'll be 3 by the time my son is born :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:17 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Hi. My son is now 4 years old since of Jan. and we are expecting baby number 2. My due date is Dec. 13th so our 2 kids will be about 5 years apart. I also have 2 step daughters who are 8 and 10 yrs. old but we barely see them. I wish my kids were closer in age but then once the my son goes to college, I will have extra time to bank money for the next one. :-)
    Elaina_29

Answer by Elaina_29 at 11:42 PM on May. 10, 2009

• my oldest boy is 5 and my other boy is 4mos 5yr olds are great helpers :)
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:20 AM on May. 11, 2009