wow is this mean

my bf gave me my mothers day present yesterday lol i dont think he remembered it was today but i sat down on his bed after a little argueing and he opened the door and threw a little bag of sees candy at me and said happy mothers day then he was just being rude to me about it we dont see eachother a lot about two days a week and i just wanted a little love and appreciation from him then he calls me this moring and says dont come get our son ill call you when hes ready and i love you by im kinda sad do i have a right to be

morgan453

Asked by morgan453 at 12:29 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• It sound to me like you need to move forward with your life. You need to learn to be happy and confident with who you are and raise your son to be the same. People who can't treat you with respect should have no place in your heart.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Immature
    Anonymous

• you said you wanted love and appreciation. You didn't specify how that was to be shown. It sounds like he showed it as best he knows how. Not the best display Ive seen but he actually gave you what you said you wanted. Be more specific for him next time. Men are stupid. They need directions and preferably with pix.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Doesn't sound like a very commited relationship, so I'm somewhat surprised that you expected anything from him.
    What he should have done was have your son to bring the candy in with a big "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:50 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Agree with admc
    Anonymous

• that would be cute but my son can only say happy lol thanks for the advice
    morgan453

Answer by morgan453 at 4:39 PM on May. 10, 2009