Sooo Anoyed

The person that I am with has been living with my son and myself for quite awhile, we did break up for a short time but now we are together.

At first his parents would come here and then we would visit them, my family would also invite him along to functions... going on just befor we broke up though both my son and myself have no longer been invited to his family events.

The reasoning my son is miss behaived and I am antisocial! In the mean time my family still invites us all over to their get togehers.

I have reasoned with my self that I don't want to visit with someone who does not want me or my son over and I try to arange it so my son has a friend over or something along those lines so his feelings wont get hurt when we are left out.

That is how things have been and I am still abit anoyed eventually though I will need to come to terms so that I can move on.

What would you do?

Daisysun

Asked by Daisysun at 12:35 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Since you are not married to him I wouldn't care about his family. I'd get on with my life and enjoy it. Who cares what his family does? If he lives there I hope he pays to live there. Pad the bill and take your son to a theme park or a movie or something really fun every time your guy goes off with his rude family.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm thinking they're afraid to get attached to you becaue they don't think it will work out. But could be they're just jerks who get off on hurting people's feelings.
    If he was someone that really cared about you, I'd think he'd not go either. I certainly wouldn't go where my hubby and children weren't welcome (if you're living together it should be a commited relationship and he should think of your son like his own if he's living with you).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Thanks Ladies for the advice Happy Mothers Day.
    Daisysun

Answer by Daisysun at 4:29 PM on May. 10, 2009