Did you ever wake up next to some strange man and not remember how you got there or worse yet what happened the night before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• no but it sounds interesting. How do I get started?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• No

That would be awful!
    Anonymous

LOL

Anonymous

• nope... but I'd be headed to the dr and the police because someone slipped me a mickey (I don't drink or do drugs so someone else did it to me).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:44 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I've had this happen, although it wasn't some strange man (ok so he was strange, but I knew him). I woke up completely confuessed on what the hell happened the night before that lead me to waking up next to him... or I would black out certain things about the night before, normally remembering after someone else jogged my memory. Not the greatest times I must say... Kinda scary
    Anonymous

• lol, a strange man yes but not a stranger. my hubbs and i have gotten pretty drunk and he is very, very strange.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 4:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I had this happen to me one night when i knew i went to a party with my girlfriend in high school. The next morning i woke up not knowing who i was or the guy that was laying next to me in someones bed. I just went home and 2 wks later found out that i was pregnant. I had no idea that i had been raped. That is also how i wasnt a vergin anymore. I was devistated. I didnt tell anyone but went to the doctors and had an abortion. That is the only reason i belive women should get them. Still to this day i strugle with what happend and i still have not reported it. My mom found out that i was raped 3 years later because i write my feelings down in poems and she found one. If it wasnt for that she would have never known.
    Anonymous