were u ever an athiest but now u love god

i feel bad for all the athiests in the world becuz they dont kno about gods love!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have always believed in God.
    Anonymous

• I am not an atheist but i am agnostic and I do not feel sorry for myself nor for anyone else of any other religion. I could care less if someone does or doesn't believe in God. It is not my life they are running, it is their own and their choice. I am happy being what I am and believing what I believe in. Who am I to judge someone based on beliefs, it does not make them who they are.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:55 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I was not raised to be an athiest, and I am one now.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• There are many stories of atheist that turned to God.

It is the answer to many of prayers.
    Anonymous

• Yup Lee Stroble the author of A Case for Christ and many other books used to be a devout/ strong athiest .
    Here is some of his testimony...
    http://poptop.hypermart.net/testls.html
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:25 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I have never been atheist but I don't feel sorry for them because of their beliefs. As long as they are happy, that is what matters! Life's journey will be SO much better if you are true to yourself and your beliefs.

I feel sorry for those who don't understand that.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:03 PM on May. 10, 2009

• No I have never been Atheist nor do I feel sorry for them. Everyone has to find their own path...if they are secure in their decisions, what is there to feel sorry for?

I feel sorry for those who never find their own path....those who "tow the line" so to speak and simply do what they are told or "expected" or do what is popular. 

That is a lost person....Atheist are not lost.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 4:23 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I find it funny that someone puts a name to some unseen energy, and gives it human characteristics, and pretends it actually cares about you, just so you can fill some void in your lives. Then you feel you much fill others with this same void.. when in reality, our void never existed the same as yours. We've long since over come that void, and have filled it with love from family, and friends, etc. But if you need more than those around you to feel that love.. perhaps you should feel sorry for yourself, rather than us.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• One of the girls that posts pretty regularly here was an atheist and is now a Christian. Hopefuly she'll see this and respond with her story :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:27 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Not me personally but my daddy was and he is now the deacon in our church! Thank God for that! Many blessings
    luvsfrogs

Answer by luvsfrogs at 11:54 PM on May. 10, 2009