• In the Spotlight:

Is this anyone else's first mother's day?

Tis mine :o]

But it's going pretty crappily if I do say so myself.

I hope someone else is having a better day than me.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:51 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its mine too. Not going bad its just been like any other day
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:55 PM on May. 10, 2009

• its mine so far it is just another day
    lshartnett

Answer by lshartnett at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• same here just another day
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 1:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It's mine to and ya i guess you can say it is like any other day but i get up every morning work or not at 4-5 am and this morning i got to sleep in till 7:30 am that was special enough. What is the most important is i have always wanted to be a mommy ever since i was a little girl and i am now and i LOVE being a mommy. Happy mothers day ya all! Have a great day :)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Thanks to my hubby[only] its been pretty good! I love him so much!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:58 PM on May. 10, 2009

• TMJ, I'm having the same day!

DH let me sleep in til 11 and he got up with the baby! He woke me up this morning with flowers, and THAT was super special because the only other time I'd ever got flowers from was 2 years ago for Valentine's Day! He's wonderful, and I love him soooo much!

All you other first Mother's Day mommies... Happy First Mother's Day!!! We're all going to have to take it for what it is, and know that even if your day isn't what you want it to be, just remember that YOU were blessed with that baby, and God's intended for you to be that baby's mommy!!! Give that baby an extra kiss, and an extra long snuggle before you lay him/her down to sleep. You'll never be able to measure how precious children are, and they won't stay little forever!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:28 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It started out crappy. My SO is being a dick. But once I started seeing my family, it got better.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:21 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It is for my daughter.
    I bought her a bracelet from Things Remembered. The stones are Amethyst, her daughter's birthstone and her favorite color. There is a dangly heart that I had engraved, "Happy Mother's Day 2009" on one side and "Love Fae-Lee" on the other side. Then I traced Fae-Lee's hand onto her Mother's Day card and put the pen in her hand and I moved her hand to write a message to her mommy.

I think she liked it. She wore the bracelet, but she had such a bitchy attitude today that I didn't get acknowledged by her, not even a "Happy Mother's Day" or "I Love You."
    Ah well.

Hope all of you new mommies had a wonderful First Mother's Day! {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 PM on May. 10, 2009