Have you ever slipped on stairs?

It hurts pretty bad.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:52 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I haven't.
    Anonymous

• yep and my knee cracked and I had to wear a cast for a week
    lshartnett

Answer by lshartnett at 1:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My husband did, while carrying out toddler.

Husband came out of it bruised...toddler with a broken leg.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:24 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes. I fell down the steps on my tail bone. I was in pain for a couple months afterwards, could barely get up from a sitting position. One day as I struggled to stand up, I felt something click in my back, and it was fine after that. I was in my mid-20's at the time. When I slipped down the steps I was holding the cat, and my instincts were to protect the cat. Her instincts were to get out of there anyway she could, so besides my hurting my back, my hands were all clawed up. LOL.

Answer by Bmat at 1:31 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah....my grandpa didn't nickname me "Grace" for nothin'.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:44 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yup, was laid up for months and as a single mom with 3 kids. that sucked.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I have never fallen down the stairs but my son did when he was like three or so. They were concrete stairs and and the only thing he got was a bump on his head. It was a very tall set of concrete stairs in our apartment complex and he tripped at the very top and rolled all the way down, so we were very lucky it was just a bump on the head that we had to deal with.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:36 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yep carrying a suitcase down the stairs of dirty clothes that was to heavy and my husband kept ignoring. Stepped on a toy feel down the stairs twisting my ankle and my knee popped out of socket. Guess who finished that laundry me.
    Anonymous

• When I was 8 weeks pregnant with my oldest, I missed the last step going into our basement, and landed on the side of my ankle. The bone didn't break, but I messed up all the ligaments and was in physical therapy for three months.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• And I'm pregnant. Yes! :0
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:54 PM on May. 10, 2009