My boobs are killing me! (maybe tmi) PIOG

For the last 2 months my boobs have been killing me. It feels like someone has punched me in the boobs over and over again. My nipples have also been really really sore. About a week ago they grew and were too big for my bra and they still hurt. Last night I had sex and after they still hurt but were smaller. this morning I woke up and they were too big for my bra again and hurt really really bad. My question is what the heck is going on with my boobs?!?

Andrewsmommy12

Asked by Andrewsmommy12 at 1:22 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• dont know if this question is right for this group but i thought it fit the best here:) sorry if its off topic
    Anonymous

• Have you taken a preggo test the only time my boobs have ever hard that bad was when i was preggo. Take a test. If that comes back that your not go to the doctors some women can be preggo and it will only show up in a blood test. I would go see my doctor anyways.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• You could have an infection you don't know about. Your body may be producing to much yeast and its trying to come out of your breasts as well. I know it sounds weird but it does happen, I had yeast in my ear causing a horrible infection while I was pregnant. If not you could have infected glands or other things going on. Take a test and find out and get blood work down. The swelling is usually a sign of more than just hormones as they usually go up and stay up or stay the same until after you give birth. I haven't seen to many girls go up and down over night like you say you have.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• im the same way girl
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 11:46 PM on May. 10, 2009