y am i showing so soon?

with my first i didnt show at all till i was around 5 months and this one i am almost 2 months and i have a little bump and my belly is getting rounder already! i know it has something to do with being prego b4 but wtf? lol

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 2:28 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats on your pregnancy maybe you are farther than you think or maybe your having twins...:) GL
    Anonymous

• Well, remember that before your ab muscles were tighter so it took longer for the baby belly to push out. :)
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 2:33 PM on May. 10, 2009

• You show sooner with each pregnancy since you are stretched out from your previous.

Anonymous

• its normal to bloat in the first two months. it will sometimes go down, or you might just 'grow into it'.
    I did that, and i just get to grow into it. haha But this is #3 for me.

congrats!
    Anonymous

• I have had the same experience. My first didn't really show until 4 to 5 months with my second around 8 weeks pants started getting tight. Now with my third I am 9 weeks prego and look like I did when I was 5 months prego with my 1st. Most people are convinced I am having twins!! I am having an ultrasound tomorrow so I can tell them for sure I am having only one :-) I know for me I carry alot of my extra weight in my tummy and my muscles there are not what they used to be. Mostly my fault because I stopped working out after having kids.
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 2:37 PM on May. 10, 2009

• with my first 2, I didn't show until about 7 months along! This time I started showing in the first 2 months!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:40 PM on May. 10, 2009

• This is baby #4 for me, and I didn't start showing until 28-30 weeks. I'm still really small, but everything seems to be fine. Good luck and congrats
    Anonymous

• Might be twins or just a big baby
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 3:48 PM on May. 10, 2009

• congrats first of all and sometimes its not just that you have had a baby before it also depends on your body type before you got pregnant. Please noone take this the wrong way but i have been told by my doctor that thinner people usualy show sooner then someone who is heavier. Im not sure exactly how true that is because i was only 112 pounds when i got pregnant and i didnt start to show till i was 5 almost 6 months. This is also my first.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:45 PM on May. 10, 2009

• It is normal that you start to show sooner if you already have more than one baby. I was showing at two months, with my last one. And I was feeling movement at about 14 weeks. She was in a different position than my other two were. So it's normal. You are going to have an ultrasound soon. Just relax, and if you're still concerned, talk to your doctor. She can schedule an earlier ultrasound if need be.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:27 PM on May. 10, 2009