Which is a good pooper scooper for my dog's poop?

I've look at some Target seems to have the best one but they only offer it online.
I have tried looking at Petco, Petsmart and Walmart I'd rather get one where I can actually see it so that I can see what I am buying.

Do you have one that you can recommend. Which is the best one? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pets

• I haves 3 dogs, so we're doing it constantly. We have the little shovel that's bent straight forward, and the little rake. Works great, because it doesn't smudge it like the straight metal hoe type thing would. We also dug a big hole in the rear corner of the yard, buried a plastic trash can (50 gal.), cut the bottom off it, drilled holes in the sides, and put the poop in there. Every now and again we dump either lime or that enzyme in. We keep a cover on it with a brick to hold it from the wind.
    No poop or smell in my yard.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i have small dogs, so what works best for me is doggie poop bags they have at target or walmart.
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 3:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I like the one that's like a claw and grabs it....my dogs are 90 pounds each so leave some big poops. shovels hurt my back to use and theyre kind of a pain but I love this grabber. It's at Petsmart for I think $20 but totally worth it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:33 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I like the metal ones that work kinda like a broom and duspan that have long wooden handles so you dont have to bend down at all like this http://courses.be.washington.edu/LARCH/433/Canine%20Compost/pooper_scooper.JPG
    but with a longer handle
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:24 PM on May. 10, 2009

• you can get it at petsmart
    hug4akiss

• I use a really big shovel and that works for me and I have four dogs.I have 4 huge dogs.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 2:03 AM on May. 11, 2009