how many time does your baby awake through the night?

my girl wake up several time at night to breastfed and sleep again about 5 to 6 time from 1 am till 10 to 11 am . i really got tird and fel dizzy is it normal or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is 8 weeks old, and bottle fed. he usually eats @ 10 pm and wakes up between 4-6 am to eat again. hope she starts sleeping more. i never got dizzy when i breastfed him, but was ALWAYS tired!! good luck!
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 3:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My DD is 8 months and still eakes up a few times to nurse at nite. We co-sleep so I don't mind, I just roll over and pretty much stay asleep while she eats, then she goes back to sleep. We all sleep better that way. I can honestly say that I have never felt really tired since I had her.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:32 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My son was 8 weeks premature and for 3 months was up every 3 hours, at 3 months he got up at 10p, 2a and 6a, now at 5 months he only gets up once at 5a.
    KatNida

Answer by KatNida at 4:37 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i dont know but my doc advices me not to breastfeed her while i'm sleeping coz it can cause her ear inflammation as the milk could run to auditory canal...i don't know really!!!
    nonaakliken

Answer by nonaakliken at 5:02 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My daughter is 10weeks and sleeps through the night. From 10 till 7 or 8.
    She's been doing that for about a month
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 5:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My daughter didnt start sleeping through the night until 5 months.
    I bottle fed and always kept a bottle prepared in the fridge ready to be heated and then gave it to her with her light still off.
    I also went to bed way earlier.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:24 PM on May. 10, 2009

• 1,000,000 hahaha
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 9:50 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My son is nearly 10 months old and still gets up 1-2 times/night... which is better then when he was 6 months he was getting up 6-8 times/night.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:00 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My daughter is 16 weeks. We go to sleep at about 10 and she wakes up at 2am, then at 5 am, then at 7am, but I'm usually just up after that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:17 AM on May. 11, 2009