has anyone tried ACAIPURE??

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BY JULY AND I HEARD THIS WAS GOOD!!

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 2:50 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • when you go on a diet or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 3:57 PM on May. 10, 2009