25 weeks and a question about movement

So.. normally I have been feeling movement pretty good for the past few weeks (mind you, I am pretty overweight too) but its never constant. Yesterday I had quite a bit of pain on my left side and didn't feel the baby move to much, and now today I haven't really felt anything. Is this normal, or should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this just happened to me I am also 25 weeks I am due aug 20/21st.. anyway they (L&D ) tols me to drink something COLD and VERY sugary and lay down on your left side for 2 hours you should feel 10 movments in that time frame if not go to the er or L&D IMEDEITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 3:17 PM on May. 10, 2009

• That happend to me at 25 wks i got a sharp pain in my side and lower abdomen and then i didnt feel my little one moving the next day and i still had the pain. i went into l&d and they told me i was going into pre term labor. but when i called them they had me drink some juice and water and lay on my left side for 2 hours before i went in. good luck i hope everything is ok!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:29 PM on May. 10, 2009