I need a Health Care Policy as a focus to a paper....

any good suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rko, good one.

You can also try health care benefits for veterans. there aren't many out there, and you can twist it a little to be more of a persuasive paper and raise awareness that there aren't many benefits available for vets and stress that the ones offered are insufficient.

If you can do the research on the topic and share that, AND tell what could be done to make the policy better, it will show your instructor that you went above and beyond the assignment. That you have a bit of knowledge in the field and feel strongly about it, and want to extend that to someone else.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• give me some more details... i did lots of studying through high school for mental health policies...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2009

• do you have to research one, or come up with one? tell what's good and bad, or change it?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I need to research one, and it can be any type of health care policy plus i need to discuss the stakeholders
    Anonymous

• Single payer universal coverage. There are many models out there, look for the one by Dr. Quentin Young.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:37 PM on May. 10, 2009

• do your own work. the rest of us had to do our own work
    Anonymous

• Wow Anon 3:42, Bitch much? You knew what this question was before you opened it. I made it obvious that I was asking for something. Just suggestions, not someone to do my work for me. Get over yourself, I need suggestions for a real college paper, not the knowledge that you have indeed did your own work when you were in clown college.
    Anonymous

• Thanks everyone else that actually helped me.
    Anonymous

• sure! PM me if you need any other help!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:28 PM on May. 10, 2009