If you were going to get a new car, what would it be?

I owned a Honda for 6 years and was very reliable, hardly any mechanical issues. I like foreign cars better. I owned a Buick before this one and it was a lemon-so many issues with that car.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would stick with 4x4 suv I live where we get a ton of snow and ice.
    Anonymous

• I drive a 1994 ford explorer, and it goes really well and its great on gas for a big car..I dont like new cars..I wont ever get one..they are tin cans

My next car is going to be a one piece metal tank haha

MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 3:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• A Honda CRV.....oh, wait, I just bought a new one! Nothing better than a Honda-any model.!
    Anonymous

• i have a 2000 ford taurus and LOVE IT! however the subaru outbacks...(is that right?) look awesome. they are borderline station wagon and look like great family cars
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I have a 2006 Kia Spectra. I like it a lot. It never has mechanical issues, and it cranks every time, even when I leave the headlights on all night. It's kinda small for more than two kids, though. I have three, ages 10, 9 & 5, and they are starting to feel squished in the backseat.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 4:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• A honda..
    Yup, Honda's are the best!
    BaezBoyz

Answer by BaezBoyz at 4:16 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I just bought a Toyota Sequoia....my first Toyota. Got rid of an Audi for more room with growing boys.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:19 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Something all electric.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• no car..just a truck...dodge ram 4x4 heavy duty 4 door!! :) oooooooooooo that would be soooo nice..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• The new Kia Soul... I just love it.. I know others think it's ugly but so am I so it's perfect for me...LOL
    Anonymous