PRoblems with sex?

I feel like a horrible wife, i had cheated on my husband....we've talked about it he does know. and I am too afraid to have sex with him - 1 because i worry that i could have caught an STD ( i have no signs but its always on my mind) and 2 i dont feel like im worthy of having him because he is a great guy and i made a terrible mistake- i almost wish he didnt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• therapy!
    Tirzah6

Answer by Tirzah6 at 4:28 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Get an STD check with the doc ASAP! Then, work on the emotional aspect and just try. We all make mistakes and he loves you enough to take you back, you are lucky. You owe it to him to try and get over this.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:31 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Maybe the two of you could go into couples counciling and perhaps explore more as to why cheating occured and where to go from there, sounds like you two are talking now so that is good.

I agree on the STD testing as well for the safety of the both of you.
    Daisysun

Answer by Daisysun at 4:58 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My problem is that you say, "I almost whish I didn't." ALMOST? This tells me that there is a part of you that is okay with your infedelity. I don't know? Your husband loves you, that is why he forgave you. Go to health department, you can get a STD check and pay based on income. Good luck, and if he forgave you, get over it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:58 PM on May. 10, 2009

• go to the health dept. It never costs me anything when I go in there.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• read it again Krissy, she said she almost wishes HE didn't (forgive her). It's a guilt thing. Sometimes making a mistake like this will keep you from ever doing it again. If he can forgive you then you must forgive yourself. If you let this eat you up then you are once again cheating him out of the quality time you could be giving him. Take the gift life gave you (a loving and forgiving man) and spend the rest of your life making this up to him. It can turn out good, just learn from your mistakes in life.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• OH BTW, ive tried to get testing, its $$ here and we dont have much well actually any free money so were saving cash to get one- i would feel like the worlds sh!ty person ever if i gave my husband an STD- i was his first and only i dont know why he forgave me.
    Anonymous

• To ease your mind 1) you need to go to the doctor to be tested for STD'S and 2 you need to forgive your self for making a mistake, your husband has forgiven you, because he is a great guy. Don't let him go just because you made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from them and go on with life. PLEAS!!!!!!!! forgive yourself.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:02 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Go to the docs and get checked out. even if you dont have symptoms there are alot of people who dont get any. And when it comes to you not feeling right about having him all i can say is to go to counceling. Just because you messed up dosnt mean that you dont deserve a great guy. Im sure he has messed up in the past as well . Might not have been the same way but everyone has their flaws.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:32 PM on May. 10, 2009