Anyone 4 months and still not showing ?

I am 4 months and not showing yet and I am getting sad I WANT to show !!!!!!
THis is my 5th pregnancy but it will be only my 2nd baby .
My first I showed at 30 weeks so I figured I would show faster this time .......... I hope I am right and start showing soon !

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt start showing till i was in my 5th almost 6th month. i was the same way i wanted people to know that i was pregnant not just me feeling like it.lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:29 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I am just now starting to show (and I still have a few pairs of pants and skirts that fit that are not maternity), and I'm 29 weeks today!
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 4:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I didn't show til about my 8th month with my first two children.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:57 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I carried my babies "in" also. Even with the twins I didn't show until I was over 6 months. It will happen soon. Just remember at 4 months the uterus is just under your belly button it's still pretty tiny. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I am 4 1/2 months and all my clothes still fit just fine. I have no tummy at all yet (I can feel a slight change but even my SO can't tell). I want that baby bump so bad, and I guess I can't do anything but wait! I never got very big with my son, so I guess it's normal for me (I am pretty tall and have a long torso) but dang it! I want a tummy too!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:10 PM on May. 11, 2009