what did you get for mother's day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a flower poy with lady bugs on it and sunflowers planted in it that he made at school
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:33 PM on May. 10, 2009

• About a million kisses. Hubby is out to sea and family is far away, so that's all I got this year. They were lovely kisses though. : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:34 PM on May. 10, 2009

• spending it with my daughter who is 2
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 4:34 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I got some sun walking to the store to buy a newspaper.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:36 PM on May. 10, 2009

• A card from my kids,a big thank you for being my wife and the best mother to his kids,a cake and lots of kisses.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:37 PM on May. 10, 2009

• daughter made me a card, a bought me a rose bush, tons of kisses and hugs from her as well, and later we will get goin out for dinner :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I got a beautiful necklace from my BFF, a beautiful sculpture my daughter made me as well as a recipe book she made her self, tuns of cards, few gift cards, an awesome breakfast (BFF brought it to me as my 2 yr old is sick) Tuns of hugs and kisses from my 2 kids and constant snuggling from my 2 year old. The satisfactions of looking at my children and seeing how amazing they are.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 4:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm getting a necklace it hasnt come in yet but I can't wait its going to be a picture of my dd (not the engraved one) and she helped her daddy make me bacon its too cute
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:06 PM on May. 10, 2009

• my 3 yr old made me a card that said he loved me forever with his picture in it and a coffee filter flower in some dirt. my 2 yr old made flowers out of his foot prints on a paper plate with a little mommy poem on it and my 7 mos old had his hand traced and cut out and glued onto a green stem to look like a flower with his picture on it. all this is the doings of our preschool and daycare. no help from daddy at all. But that's fine with me, it's just another day to me lol
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 5:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• My sister got me a necklace that says "Mom" on the front and on the back it says "A mother understands what a child does not say." Then her fiance got me flowers and a card. It's been nice.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:16 PM on May. 10, 2009