Check-list?

Hey everyone, I am trying to get a check list for when i go into labor. Does anyone have any suggestions!?

lildancer0711

Asked by lildancer0711 at 4:45 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://thefunkystork.com/PDFs/hospital_checklist.pdf
    http://baby-checklists.yeahbaby.com/article.php?page=61

Those are 2 websites that i have looked at that have a list that you can go by there are alot of places to look i went on google when i was looking because its getting closer for me and its my first i dont want to forget anything. good luck i hope i gave you something that could help.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• the essentials like toothbrush...hairbrush...deoderants. Loose fitting clothes (like something youd wear at 6 months pregnant) for when u go home. Robe/nightgown optional. Clothes for baby a onesie a shirt and some bottoms. Carseat. and a blanket or two depending on the weather. This is all stuff on the checklist my hospital gave me on the ob tour
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• id also bring some diapers and wipies just in case your hospital doesn supplysome of those..mine do but im bringing my own anywayz...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:58 PM on May. 10, 2009

• have you not taken a birthing class? I start mine on wednesday and they've already supplied me with a list of things to bring/have packed. Maybe you could check with the hospital you're going to deliver at?
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:01 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Don't forget the socks!
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 5:03 PM on May. 10, 2009

• haha yea and socks...or slippers
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:35 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yeah socks, fluffy ones. And maybe lotions and stuff, on case its a long delivery. My mom gave me massages throughout my labor and it was a great help! maybe cd's if they have a cd player and food you like for after you deliver and don't feel like eating hospital food!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 6:25 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Do you have your doctor's number by the phone , is your bag packed , do you know the route to the hospital, I know that sounds funny but when you are panicing everything goes out of the window including directions to the hospital.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 6:31 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Listerine!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 7:20 PM on May. 10, 2009

• oh, and chap stick or some other lip mosterizer.
    jkt747