Decorating for a party question???

I'm having a party for my daughter and need to decorate the walls with stuff like streamers, balloons, flowers (luau theme), etc. I need help with how to attach these decorations to the walls. Scotch tape won't stick (probably b/c of the texture) and I don't wanna use stick pins and have holes in the walls after the party. Any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't know what it's called but I believe 3M makes it, it's like double sided tape but after your done with the party it comes off the wall really easy, I have bought it at walmart before.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 4:49 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I would use putty or just do it off the top of cupboards and the fridge. The don't HAVE to be off the walls.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:13 PM on May. 10, 2009