What do you find the most offensive

My children have a school project, the subject came up about how people look.
For example, if someone with multiple piercings or tattoos were a cashier, would you stand in their line and allow them to wait on you.
Would your answer be different if you had children with you?

What do you find most offensive:

1. Tattoos
2. Tongue Piercings
3. Nose Piercings
4. Belly Piercings that you can see
5. Any Piercings at all (no matter where)
6. Blue or out of standard color hair
7. Nothing above bothers me, I don't care what people look like

I don't see how to add a poll in, so I guess you will have to just post your answer. This question is NOT intended to bend someones nose out of joint, so if you don't find any of the above offensive, just move on or vote for #7, but no rude comments are welcomed as my CHILDREN will tally the votes.

Thanks for your participation!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• none of the above bothers me. unless like the tattoo is worded offensively or is of obsene nature out in public view

why should someone else's style offend me? now the large women trying to wear minis and tube top offends me but that's because it makes me want to vomit to see that.
    Anonymous

• i go with #7 i realy dont care how people look.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 5:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I guess what bothers me the most is when people have tongue rings. Whether or not they got that tongue ring for some sexual reason, that's always the first thing that comes to my mind and I hate seeing people with them in like nice respectful places. I personally think they are trashy but I wouldn't avoid a person just because they had one.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I find "None of the above" offensive, not surprising considering I have piecings & a tat. I don't shield my child from the presence of either, so I'm certainly am not going to descriminate, in front of my child, no less, based on appearances.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 5:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• #7. To each there own..

Answer by louise2 at 5:11 PM on May. 10, 2009

• 7
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 5:13 PM on May. 10, 2009

• The only thing that offends me is rudeness. I don't care what you look like as long as you're a nice person.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• #7 for the most part. Tattoos, piercings, dyed hair doesn't bug me. If a guy with a beard was cooking my food at a restaurant though. My only peeve is good hygiene.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• #7. I don't mind what you look like as long as you're nice to me and my children.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2009

• 7.

I love diversity and when people can comfortably be themselves.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:19 PM on May. 10, 2009