slow flow bottles

My baby is currently drinking from the soothie bottles but the nipple flow seems to fast for her.Plus it does'nt help that she attacks the bottle.What brand of bottles have a good slow flow nipple so i can make her slow down .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter will only use Dr Brown slow flow bottles....

try those, they work great and dont leak at all, and help with colic spit up gas etc.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:30 PM on May. 10, 2009

• You can get the slow-flow nipples for most bottles.
    I really like the Evenflow Purely Comfi.

You have to read on the box. They'll usually say if its slow, medium, or fast flow.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:31 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i use the playtex drop in bottles .
    Anonymous

• The Playtex Drop-Ins with the latex nipples are the only slow flow that are actually SLOW that I've found! The silicon nipples are too fast, I don't know what makes the difference between latex and silicon flows though.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I use the Playtex VentAire Advanced Wide bottles with the slow-flow silicone nipples. They aren't much different from the Playtex Drop-Ins slow-flow silicone, but they have more lines for air release. I find they work better. Personally, the cheap Evenflo colored bottles have a really fast slow-flow nipples and my son choked when I tried them with him. Plus they are too smal because he's used to the Playtex ones which are wider.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 10:49 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I use the playtex ventair bottles and the slow flow on those worked great. We have upgraded to the fast flow ones now.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:00 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I use the first years Breastflow bottles for my son, and they seem to be the ones he has the easiest time with. With a few of the other bottles I've tried he has ended up spitting out milk because it was flowing too fast.
    DragonflyNikki

Answer by DragonflyNikki at 11:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Playtex drop-ins with the latex nipples are the slowest ones out there. Even now, at almost 11mo, my son prefers the slow latex nipples!
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:26 PM on May. 10, 2009