military and children plz help

i live in pa and want to move to va with my soon to be husband who is in the navy. i had a daughter 3 months ago with my ex husband...he hasnt been there for us or asked about her or seen her at all...if i move down there what can he do? im willing to bring her up for visits but cant i get in trouble for taking her there? hes a horrible person and would be a bad influence but i wouldnt stop him from seeing her. i have a feeling when i move hell try to fight just to make my life hell...not bc he wants to see her. he hasnt so far and has made no plans to either. plz tell me theres hope for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on May. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• you need to talk to a lawyer. Your daughter is entitled to child support and you need to make that her father does not stop you from taking her out of state.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on May. 10, 2009

• You need to get legal advice on this...

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 PM on May. 10, 2009