military and moving w children

i live in pa and want to move to va with my soon to be husband who is in the navy. i had a daughter 3 months ago with my ex husband...he hasnt been there for us or asked about her or seen her at all...if i move down there what can he do? im willing to bring her up for visits but cant i get in trouble for taking her there? hes a horrible person and would be a bad influence but i wouldnt stop him from seeing her. i have a feeling when i move hell try to fight just to make my life hell...not bc he wants to see her. he hasnt so far and has made no plans to either. plz tell me theres hope for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, if there is no court mandated visitation requiring you to stay in the county, or a certain area, then you can move. He can fight you after the fact, but as of right now, you'd be able to move.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:04 AM on May. 11, 2009