Can your water leak?

I have been experiencing my panties wet out of no where and I'm not peeing. Its just a little at a time but it has been ALL DAY. What could it be?

Kaylee22006

Asked by Kaylee22006 at 6:07 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, your water can leak. If it isn't pee more than likely it is your water leaking or vaginal discharge.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 6:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes it can leak. I was told that if you soak through a maxi pad in 1 hour then you need to go in to the doctors. They told me that when i was going into pre term labor.
    Anonymous

• unless your pregnent then u might have some discharge if not them get it check lol
    ayrshire-lass

Answer by ayrshire-lass at 6:12 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes it can, and it can leave you suseptible to an infection. You need to get checked out right away.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 PM on May. 10, 2009

• yes it can leak. my doc told me to go in immediately if my water broke b/c it can cause infection if you don't go into labor shortly after. so i would suggest calling your doc telling them what is going on and seeing what they say. if you can't call your doctor, or get ahold of someone soon enough, call the hospital you are supposed to deliver at and ask for a nurse in labor and delivery and they should be able to tell you what to do. good luck
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:17 PM on May. 10, 2009