Any one using the Birth Control Yaz?

Tell me about the birth control Yaz, I would love to hear your opinion! Thinking of going on them.

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 6:21 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Health

• My daughter is using it for PMDD, but she is also getting married soon so it will be her birth control of choice. She said she is feeling so much better on it, no moodiness, bloating, cravings & it has even lessened her appetite. She's very happy with it. Hope this info helps you! Best Wishes...

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:39 PM on May. 10, 2009

• since i've been on it i feel sick after eating and i seem to have gained some weight. so i guess everyone is different you just gotta try it to see for yourself...
    newmommy031309

Answer by newmommy031309 at 6:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes and it has been wonderful. My mood swings are gone. My anxiety is lessend. My acne is a lot better, no cramps, my period went from 7 days of heaving bleeding to 1-2 days of really light bleeding (I can wear a pantyliner light). For the first few months I did feel nauseaous but that went away. I gained no weight and my food cravings seem to be gone. I do go pee more during my period, but that isn't all that bad--no bloating.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:48 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I hated it and I got longer periods and my cycle started every 14 days.
    It did not help with my moods.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:30 PM on May. 10, 2009