any ideas on how to induce labor

i have been having alot of false labor its so strong i cant stand the pain im scheduled for a c section i want natural so any ideas?

faith86

Asked by faith86 at 6:23 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im right there with you on this one.. ive been trying to figure it out for a week.. sex seems to be the best answer.. but baby will come when baby is ready.. or when your doctors give you your c section :]

good luck though! fingers are crossed something works for you!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 6:24 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i did reflexology. I massaged the tops of my ankles, which stimulates the uterus. SO and I had sex that evening too. I had the most intense contractions come out of nowhere that evening, and my son was born late afternoon the next day!
    Anonymous

• Do what got you pregnant in the first place, with lots of nipple stimulation.
    Good luck, and I wish you a speedly labor and a happy and healthy baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 PM on May. 10, 2009

• sex.....thats all i can say....good luck but i belive there are pressure points in your feet or ankles and also on your back. so have him give you a full body massage then have sex and something is bound to happen. good luck and hope it works
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:41 PM on May. 10, 2009

• sex...acupressure...nipple stimulation...walking...squatting...some herbal teas...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:48 PM on May. 10, 2009