sex questions!!

I want to know what are some sexual problems (if any) you might experience

like:

low libido

pain during intercourse(and what causes it if you know)
unable to orgasm
to shy to to relax....

and how you handle these things

so i can make a list of common sex health issues women have and tips on how to relieve symptoms and help improve the quality of their sex lives

thanks ladies!!!

Baby_kisses

Asked by Baby_kisses at 6:42 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, I guess I am the first to answer....HERE GOES, I am only 23 and I have yet to have an orgasm..EVER. I was told there is a difference between internal and external. Well I have never had an internal one. Sex is great with my DH but I kinda want to experience what Im missing out on. I try to relax, I have tried the pillow trick and STILL NOTHING...what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 6:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Perhaps you and your husband can experiment with a vibrator? Once you understand what your body responds to and what it feels like it might be easier to achieve. Don't be scared to use it, there's nothing wrong with finding out what works for you sexually!
    Relax and enjoy the fun! Perhaps you guys could look at intimacy books at the bookstore and find one that is informative. (We did and we learned a lot about our bodies and each other!)
    Anonymous

• yea i have tried toys and OOOH do i like them, but i will have to def look further into this...
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 7:09 PM on May. 10, 2009

• The two things that work for me are to relax and being on top.

Don't worry about dirty dishes in the sink or if your legs arn't completly smooth. Try to enjoy and get totally lost in what you and your SO are doing.

Being on top give you total control of the angle and speed. This is a favorite position for a lot of women for those reasons.

I agree with the other posters. Try toys. Find out what works for you so you can tell your SO what works for you.

Good luck and happy adventuring :)
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:47 PM on May. 10, 2009

• i dnt thn i eva get a NUT :(
    think i came close, i can only think of 1 time
    Anonymous

• I have the internal Clitoris also and can't orgasm without the add of a vibrator. And BELIEVE me I have tried every thing, every way with many partners. My SO is the only man I have ever been able to accept this problem with and to be honest I use this small hand held bullet type vibrator and use it while he is inside me and the orgasm is the best I have ever had. He is the only man I have ever felt comfortable enough to do this with and I am so glad I did. So go for it girl, its 10x better than having a solo orgasm. And he loves to experiment with it also and because it is not a plastic penis, it is not intimidating. I didn't mean to step on your toes OP I just wanted to share since I have spent almost my entire adult life without sharing an orgasm with a partner.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• So I have had pain during intercourse and went to my doctor about it he said I have fibroids on my uterus. Aparently they are growths that are pretty common but can be painful if bumped into.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:00 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Uninterested partner with a low sex drive and cannot orgasm.
    I'm lucky to get "it" twice a year, and then it is just and "act" and I feel unfulfilled afterwards {sigh}.
    Anonymous

• pain with intercourse: Endometriosis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yea i have endo and polycistic ovaries, and that can DEF cause discomfort
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 2:41 AM on May. 11, 2009