Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do i go on the military base to get a copy of my command sponsorship?

i need it to get elgibility for space a travel

Answer Question

Asked by mssofty at 6:44 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Travel

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Are you talking about traveling on a hop while your husband is deployed? If so then you go to his command and the commander issues you a letter.

    Answer by Soniam301 at 9:32 PM on May. 10, 2009

  • I was going to say that I had to get a paper signed form the commander. It is something with socials on it, full names and place of birth for you and your children. I found an example online so that I knew what it was for sure. It was kind of hard for me to get done because my hubby was out to sea and he has to get it to me. I never wound up using it but I was trying to.

    Answer by Melbornj at 11:49 PM on May. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Travel
Toddler friendly activities in Tampa

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
sex questions!!