• In the Spotlight:

will you pray for my friend?

She just found out her husband's company is shutting down some of them will be offered transfers some will not. Please do you mind praying that things work out fo the best? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will be glad to pray for your friend. Mary
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:54 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Of course. And i wish the best honey :) let me know what happens....
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 6:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I do career and job search coaching in Chicago. If your friend's husband would like help with his resume, cover letters or job strategy, please contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I will.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:18 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Gladly
    luvsfrogs

Answer by luvsfrogs at 11:53 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes!
    Monicalucia

Answer by Monicalucia at 6:37 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Absolutely!!! He may enjoy taking some online courses that he's interested in and start a whole new career. There are lots of online schools/colleges and career institutes to choose from, and you can make low monthly payments until it's paid off. He could work at his own speed and still look for a job too. Good Luck and our prayers are with him.
    One of the "coolest" career choices is Private Investigator. I have done that course and gotten a diploma for it. I can't afford the cost to be licensed in my state yet, though ($500). But every state has different laws regarding that. Some states don't require licensing at all. With this degree/diploma, he could work security about anywhere he wanted, he could be a bondsman, bounty hunter, work for huge companies doing back ground checks, or if someone is suspected of fraud, etc. There are so many options to choose from....A wonderful school for him to contact is
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:02 PM on May. 11, 2009

• "Global School of Investigation." It can be found online at www.globalschoolofinvestigation.com. The instructor is an amazing man who has worked for some of the highest profile cases around. His name is Edmund R. Ciriello. Contact him and your friend will receive a huge training manual in the mail with actual cases studies, instruction (tons), and written tests. The best part is, even you don't have to be licensed, Edmund describes in detail how to get and work as a Private Investigator WHILE taking the course. You can start work from day one of receiving your manual.
    It has really helped open my eyes to a lot of different things, and I soooo can't wait to get my license to start advertising all over the internet for my services. I 'd love to do adoption and missing person cases. Anyway, it's an idea for your friend. It's very affordable, he can take as long as he needs to complete the manual, and he'll receive a diploma
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2009

• when he's finished the course. This manual tells you how to get the job, what NOT to do, what you should do, and you can even ask help from the instructor Edmund Ciriello. He's always made available to everyone. If your friend can't find it online with the above website, tell him/her to go to Edmund's email at info@pvteye.com. Another website for this school is www.pvteye.com. And last if he'd prefer to send them a written letter requesting info the address is: Global School of Investigation 379 Amherst Street , Suite 225 ; Nashua, NH 03063......hope this helps a little anyway. It's something to think about if he can't find another job he'd be interested in. God Bless and Tell them to keep believing......
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Absolutely. Facing financial uncertainty is painful and definitely is trying to your faith. I'll pray that what ever door God has waiting for them that He'll open it so wide they will have no choice but to fall right through it. God's got it - tell them not to worry.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:25 PM on May. 11, 2009