Who saw Star Trek????

OMG, did they hit the nail right on the head with this movie. I mean the actors and peronalities and story line was right on. I LOVED IT!!!! Some of you may not be Star Trek fans but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, give this movie a chance. It was awesome. And Spock is SOOOOO HOT! I know that must seem wierd but he was BAM! HAHA so if you saw it, what did you think????

kalioop

Asked by kalioop at 7:05 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just saw it tonight with my daughter. It was great! The actor who plays that good looking Young Spock can be seen in "Heros" as one of the bad guys! -- I think that character's name is Sirus, or something like that. I thought they did a great job casting it -- and loved seeing Leonard Nimoy back. Now my daughter wants to see the Star Trek movies so she can find out the back (or would that be forward?) story.
    JeccaBelle

Answer by JeccaBelle at 2:15 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Yea his name is Syler in "Heroes" and he's a cutie patootie. Ur daughter should definitly watch them, cuz they are awesome. woot woot
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 2:40 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I loved the movie. It was really good :)
    Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 10:06 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Love the movie and fell in Love with Spock, He is HOT! both young guys are great in the movie. I want to see it over and over again.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:43 AM on May. 11, 2009

• yes!!! It was the best one ever!!!! *****
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:59 PM on May. 11, 2009