What do you think?

My husband and I have no been intimate for 2 1/2 months, he always tries but I am never in the mood, keep in mind I am 33 weeks pregnant and I have been having horrible pelvic pains that make it hard to walk/roll over in bed.

He thinks I should just 'give him some'

what should I do? It really is affecting our relationship as well, I just am not in the mood, and I am affraid it will make my pain worse.

LCmommyof2

Asked by LCmommyof2 at 7:11 PM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• In relationships there comes sacrifices and compremises!!! I know it sounds awful to say this but if he's being a good guy and treating you right especially during pregnancy maybe you should kinda give in. Men will always be boys and 2 1/2 months is a long time to go with no sexual contact. Just try other things, and maybe once it all starts you'll get all fired up again.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• tell him if you can punch him in the nuts and then he can do it through the pain that you will "just give him some"
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:15 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Give him oral sex.Be thankful he can still have sex,mines on anti-depressants and we haven't done it for months too.Are you not in the mood because you feel fat from your pregnancy, I hear that's a common complaint for preggers.I would try to just get in the mood and do oral sex or try a position that is more comfortable for you. Most sex only lasts for a couple of minutes anyhow. Hope things work out !
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 7:17 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Introduce him to Rosie Palm and her five sisters; I am sure that they will be happy to "give him some".

Answer by rkoloms at 7:18 PM on May. 10, 2009

• that makes two of us....because i wouldnt give it to him...,guess what he cheated....try to talk to your obgyn to see if theirs anything you could do...my advise sometimes we have to do it even if we dont want to...you can do it!
    brisa1984

Answer by brisa1984 at 7:34 PM on May. 10, 2009

• No no no. She shouldn't just suck it up and have sex with him so he doesn't cheat!! NO! I know he wants/needs sex. But he needs to man up and accept the fact that you are 33 weeks preg. and you are having pelvic pain. Have him go with you to your next appt. Let the doctor explain it to him. I'm sorry, but when you are in pain, you should not just give in so he doesn't find it somewhere else. And at this point, I wouldn't even want to give him oral. My hubby loves sex just as much as the next guy, but if he knows I'm in PAIN, he won't push it. And when I am in pain afterwards, he feels guilty. No, have him go with you, let the doc talk to him. You won't always be like this. You won't always hurt.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:25 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Give him some oral. He will love it. If that isn't your style at least do a hand job. I do think you should give him some absolutely. Would you prefer he look at porn instead? At least he is asking you for some. I was the last thing my man wanted when I was prego. I know how you feel though, the last few months of my pregnancy sex hurt too. My advice would be to try it. It may not hurt down there when you do it should feel good. You know, like how sex can take away menstrual cramps. But.... make sure you get turned on first. If you can't get even a little turned on then do one of the alternatives above. But yes... give him some sort of action, poor guy.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:31 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Can you say abuse? I consider that sexual abuse, especially if he forces the issue.

My ex was that way, and that's one reason he's an ex. He didn't care if I was in pain or not, and more than half the time he was the CAUSE of the pain.

If you don't want to do it, don't. He's being considerably selfish if he insists.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:10 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Just give him a porno mag and a few mins alone. Tell him to give himself some. If he can't understand that you hurt and are 33 WEEKS PREGNANT, then he doesn't deserve it. Tell him to stop thinking about his penis, and give you a back rub! And if you ever get in the mood, or don't hurt, get some for yourself while you can, because it will be a while after you have the baby before you can do it again, but only do it if YOU feel comfortable. If he was hurting, like from the first ladies suggestion, you can bet he wouldn't be in the mood!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 9:43 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Ladies, this 'it's been a long time', that doesn't cut it. My husband is deployed, and you bet your ass we are faithful to each other. It's been a while for us, and he's not coming home any time soon. Sex is sex. It's not everything. No man should treat his pregnant wife like this, not make her feel bad for being in pain.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:42 PM on May. 10, 2009